středa 13. února 2013

I finally surrendered...


Yes, that's it, I surrendered. I bought my first Villein.

When Villein was first introduced in the KoT, I was in a particularly bad mood about VTES and was not exactly rich, so I said to myself - screw that, if I need it, I'll buy it someday later. But then EVERYBODY started to play Villein in massive quantities and I wanted to prove decks can be viable even without the thrice-cursed gamebreaking asshole-of-a-card. And now you can only rarely get one for less than 10EUR and I hate the feeling I got robbed in pure daylight. Why the change of perspective then?
It's simple. First, there is no reason my GF who started to play relatively recently (and very well, I must say) should be limited by my personal agenda, and second, some decks I want to construct in future would be so much better with just 4 Villeins in them.
I still think Villein should either give the minion at least a Bahari counter to outright remove that Villein-Lilith's Blessing brainless game-winning combo or Lilith's Blessing's card text should be changed in a way that would at least harden the conditions this combo can be played (Unique perhaps?). And, LSJ - why can you play Villein on a minion with less than 2 blood?
But I'm starting to whine again, so I think it's best to quit now.
Next time I'd like to describe my fail in the tournament I was trying to prepare for in the last post.

And I need at least 3 more Villeins, send me your offers. :-))))

Carpe noctem.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat